This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The etiology of maleness in XX men.Hum Genet. 1981; 58: 105
- X-Y Chromosomal interchange in the aetiology of true hermaphroditism and of XX Kline -felter's syndrome.Lancet. 1966; 2: 475
- Sex-reversed mice: XX and XO males.Cytogenetics. 1971; 10: 318
- Chromosome Y-specific DNA in related human XX males.Nature. 1985; 315: 224
- Expression of Xg and the 12E7 antigen in primates.J Immunogenet. 1985; 12: 115
- High frequency of unequal recombination in pseudoautosomal region shown by pro viral insertion in transgenic mouse.Nature. 1986; 324: 682
© 1988 Springer-Verlag New York Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.