Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Perforating inflammation of the vermiform appendix; with special reference to its early diagnosis and treatment.Am J Med Sci. 1886; 92: 321
- Recurrent and chronic appendicitis: the other inflammatory conditions of the appendix.Am Surg. 1994; 60: 217
- Appendicitis versus pelvic inflammatory disease: a diagnostic dilemma.Am Surg. 1985; 51: 217
- Morbidity of appendectomy in patients with acute salpingitis.Am Surg. 1977; 43: 403
- The fate of the negative appendix.Am J Surg. 1973; 126: 752
- The appearance of a normal appendix on barium enema examination does not rule out a diagnosis of chronic appendicitis: report of a case and review of the literature.Surg Today. 1997; 27: 550
- Diagnosis of acute appendicitis on transvaginal ultrasonography.J Ultrasound Med. 1994; 13: 723
- Imaging in appendicitis: a review with special emphasis on the treatment of women.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 102: 1404
- The computed tomography appearance of recurrent and chronic appendicitis.Am J Emerg Med. 1998; 16: 26
- Appendectomy and the risk of tubal infertility.N Engl J Med. 1986; 315: 1506