Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Sexually transmitted diseases among American youth: incidence and prevalence estimates, 2000.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2004; 35: 6
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. MMWR Morbid Mortal Wkly Rep. 2007;56(RR-2):1-24.
- Against which human papillomavirus types shall we vaccinate and screen? The international perspective.Int J Cancer. 2004; 111: 278
- Genital human papillomavirus infection: Incidence and risk factors in a cohort of female university students.Am J Epidemiol. 2003; 157: 218
- Papillomavirus infections and human genital cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 1981; 2: S124
- Human papillomavirus: epidemiology and public health.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2003; 127: 930
- Global cancer statistics, 2002.CA Cancer J Clin. 2005; 55: 74
- Accuracy of thin-layer cytology in patients undergoing cervical cone biopsy.Acta Cytol. 2001; 45: 519
- Cancer Facts and Figures 2007.American Cancer Society, Atlanta2007
- Condom effectiveness: Factors that influence risk reduction.Sex Trans Dis. 2002; 29: 811
- Effectiveness of condoms in preventing sexually transmitted infections.Bull WHO. 2004; 82: 454
- Use of male condoms during and after randomized, controlled trial participation in Cameroon.Sex Transm Dis. 2005; 32: 300
Food and Drug Administration Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research: Summary minutes, vaccines and related biological products advisory committee. Meeting #88 November 28–29, 2001, Bethesda, Maryland.
- Comparison of the immunogenicity and reactogenicity of a prophylactic quadrivalent human papillomavirus (types 6, 11, 16 and 18) L1 virus-like particle vaccine in male and female adolescents and young adult women.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 2135
- Quadrivalent vaccine against human papillomavirus to prevent high-grade cervical lesions.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 1915
- Effect of prophylactic human papillomavirus L1 virus-like particle vaccine on risk of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade 2, grade 3, and adenocarcinoma in situ: a combined analysis of four randomized clinical trials.Lancet. 2007; 369: 1861
- Quadrivalent vaccine against human papillomavirus to prevent anogenital diseases.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 1928
- Efficacy of a quadrivalent prophylactic human papillomavirus (types 6, 11, 16, and 18) L1 virus-like-particle vaccine against high-grade vulvar and vaginal lesions: a combined analysis of three randomised clinical trials.Lancet. 2007; 369: 1693
- Sustained efficacy up to 4.5 years of a bivalent L1 virus-like particle vaccine against human papillomavirus types 16 and 18: follow-up from a randomised control trial.Lancet. 2006; 367: 1247
- Efficacy of a prophylactic adjuvanted bivalent L1 virus-like-particle against infection with human papillomavirus types 16 and 18 in young women: an interim analysis of a phase III double-blind, randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2007; 369: 2161
- The burden of genital warts: a study of nearly 70,000 women from the general female population in the 4 Nordic countries.J Infect Dis. 2007; 196: 1447
- Recommendations for the use of quadrivalent HPV vaccine.(Available at)Accessed December 3, 2007)
Gee J. Vaccine Safety Datalink Project: Monitoring the Safety of Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV 4). Presented at Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Meeting, October 22, 2008. Atlanta, GA.
Calugar A. Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV 4): Post-licensure safety update, Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), United States. Presented at Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Meeting, October 22, 2008. Atlanta, GA
- The potential of human papillomavirus vaccines.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 1109