Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Natural history of cervicovaginal papillomavirus infection in young women.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 423
- Prevalence of HPV infection among females in the United States.JAMA. 2007; 297: 813
- Risks for incident human papillomavirus infection and low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion development in young females.JAMA. 2001; 285: 2995
- A study of 10,296 pediatric and adolescent pap smear diagnoses in northern New England.Pediatrics. 1999; 103: 539
- Follow-up of abnormal pap smears in a hospital-based adolescent clinic.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 1997; 10: 141
- Cervical papanicolaou smear abnormalities in inner city Bronx adolescents.Cancer. 1999; 87: 184
- Abnormal cervical cytology in sexually active adolescents.J Adolesc Health Care. 1984; 5: 269
SEER Stat Fact Sheet. http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/. Accessed November 19, 2007.
- Regression of low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesions in young women.Lancet. 2004; 364: 1678
- Development and duration of human papillomavirus lesions, after initial infection.J Infect Dis. 2005; 191: 731
American Cancer Society Guidelines for the Early Detection of Cancer. http://www.cancer.org/docroot/PED/content/PED_2_3X_ACS_Cancer_Detection_Guidelines. Accessed 11/19/07.
US Preventive Services Task Force: Screening for Cervical Cancer; Issued January 2003. Accessed at http://www.ahrq.gov/clinic/uspstf/uspscerv.htm. November 17, 2007.
- Comment: cervical screening in adolescents—at least do no harm.Lancet. 2004; 364: 1642
- 2006 consensus guidelines for the management of women with abnormal cervical cancer screening tests.American J Obestr Gynecol. 2007; 197: 346
- Predictors of Papanicolaou smear return in a hospital-based adolescent and young adult clinic.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 101: 490
- The health care costs of cervical human papillomavirus-related disease.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 191: 114
- The estimated direct medical cost of sexually transmitted diseases among American youth 2000.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2004; 36: 11
- Psychological, behavioral, and interpersonal impact of human papillomavirus and Pap test results.J Womens Health. 2005; 14: 650