Design, Setting, Participants
Interventions and Main Outcome Measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- What about the boys? The importance of including boys and young men in sexual and reproductive health research.J Adolesc Health. 2012; 51: 1
- Knowledge of reproduction in teenagers and young adults in Sweden.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2006; 11: 117
- Contraceptive knowledge, attitudes and behavior about sexuality among college students in Beijing, China.Chin Med J (Engl). 2012; 125: 1153
- Young unmarried men's understanding of female hormonal contraception.Contraception. 2009; 79: 228
- Needs and preferences regarding sex education among Chinese college students: a preliminary study.Int Fam Plan Perspect. 2004; 30: 128
- Young adults' contraceptive knowledge, norms and attitudes: associations with risk of unintended pregnancy.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2012; 44: 107
- The fog zone: how misperceptions, magical thinking, and ambivalence put young adults at risk for unplanned pregnancy.The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, Washington, DC2009
- Male students' behaviour, knowledge, attitudes, and needs in sexual and reproductive health matters.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2009; 14: 268
- Factors influencing partners' involvement in women's contraceptive services.Contraception. 2012; 85: 83
- Contraceptive Efficacy.in: Hatcher R. Contraceptive Technology. 19th rev. ed. Ardent Media, New York2007
Pregnancy: National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy. The Fog Zone. Supplemental Table: Final, Weighted Data, All Respondents, All Variables by Gender. http://www.thenationalcampaign.org/fogzone/PDF/supplemental_table.pdf. Accessed 8/23/2012.
- Sex education during the school-aged years influences sexual attitudes and sexual health in college: a comparative study from Korea.Nurs Health Sci. 2011; 13: 328
- Sources of sex education as a function of sex, coital activity, and type of information.Contemp Educ Psychol. 1991; 16: 215
- Perceptions of sources of sex education and targets of sex communication: sociodemographic and cohort effects.J Sex Res. 2008; 45: 17
- Are adolescents being screened for sexually transmitted diseases? A study of low income African American adolescents in San Francisco.Sex Transm Infect. 2000; 76: 94
- Health insurance coverage, health care-seeking behaviors, and genital chlamydial infection prevalence in sexually active young adults.Sex Transm Dis. 2006; 33: 389
- Family interactions and sex education in the home.Adolescence. 1990; 25: 573
- Communication between parents and their children about sexual health.Contraception. 2008; 77: 283
The authors indicate no conflicts of interest.