Main Outcome Measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Births: Final Data for 2013.Natl Vital Stat Rep. 2015; 64: 1
Perper K, Peterson K, Manlove J: Diploma attainment among teen mothers. Available: http://www.childtrends.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/child_trends-2010_01_22_FS_diplomaattainment.pdf. Accessed August 3, 2012.
- Outcomes for children of teen mothers from kindergarten through adolescence.in: Hoffman S.D. Maynard R.A. Kids Having Kids: Economic Costs and Social Consequences of Teen Pregnancy. 2nd ed. Urban Institute, Washington, DC2008: 161-220
The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy. National & State Data. Available: http://thenationalcampaign.org/data/landing. Accessed March 12, 2015
- Listening to youth: teen perspectives on pregnancy prevention.J Adolesc Health. 2000; 26: 279
- Preparing daughters: the context of rurality on mothers’ role in contraception.J Rural Health. 2009; 25: 282
- Distance is relative: unpacking a principal barrier in rural healthcare.J Gen Intern Med. 2011; 26: 648
- A snapshot of rural and frontier America.in: Stamm B.H. Rural Behavioral Health Care. American Psychological Association, Washington, DC2003: 33-40
- Working with rural teens: adolescent reproductive health in rural america. Presented at the Third Annual Teen Pregnancy Prevention Grantee Conference May 20, 2013–May 22,.2013 (National Harbor, MD)
Ng AS, Kaye K: The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy. Science Says #47: Teen Childbearing in Rural America. Available: https://thenationalcampaign.org/resource/science-says-47. Accessed March 12, 2015
- Using Multivariate Statistics.Pearson, Upper Saddle River, NJ2013
- Adolescent pregnancy: teen perspectives on prevention.MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs. 2000; 25: 192
- Adolescent Pregnancy Study Focuses on Rural Youth: Rural Teen Pregnancy As Prevalent As Urban.University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC1996
- Mental Health and Rural America: 1994-2005.U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Washington (DC)2005
The authors indicate no conflicts of interest.