Main Outcome Measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): 2013 Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance. Available: http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats13/exordium.htm. Accessed April 27, 2015.
- Grand rounds: chlamydia prevention: challenges and strategies for reducing disease burden and sequelae.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011; 60: 370
- Screening for chlamydial infection: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.Ann Intern Med. 2007; 147: 128
- Chlamydia screening among females aged 15–21 years — multiple data sources, United States, 1999–2010.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014; 63: 80
- Clinician adherence to recommendations for screening of adolescents for sexual activity and sexually transmitted infection/human immunodeficiency virus.J Pediatr. 2014; 165: 343
- Chlamydia screening among young women: individual- and provider-level differences in testing.Pediatrics. 2011; 127: e336
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Chlamydia screening percentages reported by commercial and Medicaid plans by state and year, 2011. Available: http://www.cdc.gov/std/chlamydia/female-enrollees-00-08.htm. Accessed April 29, 2015.
The authors indicate no conflicts of interest.