Study Objective, Design, and Setting
Participants, Interventions, and Main Outcome Measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Perspectives on family planning services among adolescents at a Boston community health center.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2015; 28: 84
- Explaining recent declines in adolescent pregnancy in the United States: the contribution of abstinence and improved contraceptive use.Am J Public Health. 2007; 97: 150
AAP Updates on Recommendations on Teen Pregnancy Prevention (report), American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014. Available: https://www.aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap/aap-press-room/pages/AAP-Updates-Recommendations-on-Teen-Pregnancy-Prevention.aspx. Accessed April 2016.
- Adolescent experiences with intrauterine devices: a qualitative study.J Adolesc Health. 2015; 57: 381
- Removing barriers to adolescents' access to contraceptive information and services.Stud Fam Plann. 2010; 41: 117
School-Based Health Centers (report), New York City Department of Education, 2016.
School-Based Health Center (SBHC) Data by State (report), School Based Health Alliance, 2014.
- Assessment of youth-friendly health care: a systematic review of indicators drawn from young people's perspectives.J Adolescent Health. 2013; 52: 670
- Segregated schools in integrated neighborhoods: the city's schools are even more divided than our housing.The New School, Center for New York City Affairs2016
Boonstra H.D. Meeting the sexual and reproductive health needs of adolescents in school-based health centers. Guttmacher Institute, 2015, 18.
Dedoose (Computer software, version 7.5), 2016.
- Coding in-depth semistructured interviews: problems of unitization and intercoder reliability and agreement.Sociol Method Res. 2013; 42: 294
- Understanding interobserver agreement: the kappa statistic.Fam Med. 2005; 37: 360-363
The authors indicate no conflicts of interest.