Summary and Conclusions
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Recognition, diagnosis, and treatment of primary focal hyperhidrosis.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2004; 51: 2
- Axillary hyperhidrosis: a review of the extent of the problem and treatment modalities.Surgeon. 2015; 13: 279
- Special considerations for children with hyperhidrosis.Dermatol Clin. 2014; 32: 4
- Inguinal, or Hexsel's hyperhidrosis.Clin Dermatol. 2004; 22: 1
- Perineal talc use and ovarian cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Epidemiology. 2018; 29: 41
- Axillary hyperhidrosis: eccrine or apocrine?.Clin Exp Dermatol. 2003; 28: 2
- Hyperhidrosis: anatomy, pathophysiology and treatment with emphasis on the role of botulinum toxins.Toxins. 2013; 5: 4
The authors indicate no conflicts of interest.