Summary and Conclusion
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Prevalence of endometriosis in adolescent women with chronic pelvic pain not responding to conventional therapy.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 1997; 10: 199
- Spectrum of symptoms of women diagnosed with endometriosis during the adolescence versus adulthood.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 218: 324.e1
- Identification of clear vesicular lesions of atypical endometriosis: a new technique.Fertil Steril. 1997; 68: 739
- Mapping the source and character of pain due to endometriosis by patient-assisted laparoscopy.J Am Assoc Gynecol Laparosc. 1998; 5: 241
- The effect of standard surgical-medical intervention on the progression of endometriosis.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2009; 22: 257
- Complete laparoscopic excision of endometriosis in teenagers: is postoperative hormonal suppression necessary?.Fertil Steril. 2011; 95: 1909
- Does complete laparoscopic excision of endometriosis in teenagers really occur?.Fertil Steril. 2011; 96 ([author reply: e146]): e145
- To excise or ablate endometriosis? A prospective randomized double-blinded trial after 5-year follow-up.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2014; 21: 999
Dr Laufer is the Director of the Boston Center for Endometriosis, which receives funding from the J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Foundation. He is also on the International Advisory Board of AbbVie Pharmaceuticals. Dr Einarsson indicates no conflicts of interest.
This work was presented in part at the 13th World Congress on Endometriosis, May 2017, Vancouver, Canada.