Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- ACOG Committee Opinion No. 735: Adolescents and Long-Acting Reversible Contraception: Implants and Intrauterine Devices.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131: e130
- Committee on Adolescence: Contraception for adolescents.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: e1244
- Intrauterine devices: effective contraception with noncontraceptive benefits for adolescents.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2019; 32: S2
- Barriers and solutions to improve adolescent intrauterine device access.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2019; 32: S7
- Practical tips for intrauterine device counseling, insertion, and pain relief in adolescents: An update.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2019; 32: S14
- Postabortion and postpartum intrauterine device provision for adolescents and young adults.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2019; 32: S30
- Hormonal contraceptives, intrauterine devices, gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogues and testosterone: Menstrual suppression in special adolescent populations.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2019; 32: S23
- International Perspectives: IUDs and Adolescents.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2019; 32: S36
This article is published as part of a supplement supported by an educational grant from Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc. This, and the other articles in this supplement, have been reviewed using the same criteria as that applied to all Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology submissions.