Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Estrogen replacement in Turner syndrome: literature review and practical considerations.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2018; 103: 1790-1803
- Gonadoblastoma in Turner syndrome and Y-chromosome-derived material.Am J Med Genet A. 2005; 135: 150-154
- Occurrence of gonadoblastoma in females with Turner syndrome and Y chromosome material: a population study.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000; 85: 3199-3202
- Tumors of bilateral streak gonads in patients with disorders of sex development containing Y chromosome material.Clin Pediatr Endocrinol. 2014; 23: 93-97
- A practical guide for evaluating gonadal germ cell tumor predisposition in differences of sex development.Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet. 2017; 175: 304-314
- Gonadoblastoma in patients with 45,X/46,XY mosaicism: a 16-year experience.J Pediatr Urol. 2016; 12: 283.e1-283.e7
- Gonadoblastoma with dysgerminoma in a phenotypically Turner-like girl with 45,X/46,XY karyotype.J Clin Res Pediatr Endocrinol. 2015; 7: 336-339
- Fertility preservation in women with Turner syndrome: a comprehensive review and practical guidelines.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2016; 29: 409-416
Julie L. Strickland, MD, MPH is a Nexplanon instructor and receives an honorarium from Merck. The remaining authors indicate no conflicts of interest.
The findings of this study were presented, in part, at the 29th Annual Clinical and Research Meeting of the North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, Chicago, Illinois, in April 2015.