Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Long Curriculum in Resident Education.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2015; 28: 196
- CREOG: 11th Edition of Educational Objectives: Core Curriculum in Obstetrics and Gynecology. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists,
Washington, DC2016 (Available:)https://www.acog.org/-/media/Departments/Members-Only/CREOG/CREOGEducationalObjectives11thEdition.pdf?dmc=1Date accessed: March 29, 2018
- General Pediatrics Content Outline.(Available:)https://www.abp.org/sites/abp/files/pdf/gp_contentoutline_2017.pdfDate accessed: March 29, 2018
- Adolescent Medicine Content Outline.(Available:)https://www.abp.org/sites/abp/files/pdf/adol_latest.pdfDate accessed: March 29, 2018
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.(Available:)http://www.royalcollege.ca/rcsite/home-eDate accessed: March 29, 2018
- Resident education curriculum in pediatric and adolescent gynecology: the Short Curriculum 2.0.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2018; 31: 71
The authors indicate no conflicts of interest.
This Committee Document was prepared under the direction of the North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (NASPAG) Resident Education Committee, and reviewed by the NASPAG Board and the Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology editors. The information contained in this document reflects the currently available best evidence for education and practice at the time of publication. The information referenced in this document aims to educate practitioners in making decisions about appropriate patient care, but should not be construed as dictating an exclusive course of treatment or procedure. Variations in practice might be warranted on the basis of the needs of the individual patient and/or on the basis of resources and limitations unique to the institution or type of practice. This information has been reviewed and approved by the NASPAG.