Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Abstinence-only-until-marriage policies and programs: an updated position paper of the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine.J Adolesc Health. 2017; 61: 400
- Abstinence-only-until-marriage: an updated review of US policies and programs and their impact.J Adolesc Health. 2017; 61: 273
- Crisis pregnancy centers seek to increase political clout, secure government subsidy.Guttmacher Rep Public Policy. 2002; 5: 4
- Have crisis pregnancy centers finally met their match: California’s Reproductive Fact Act.Northwest J Law Soc Policy. 2017; 12: 78
- Sexual and reproductive health services and related health information on pregnancy resource center websites: a statewide content analysis.Womens Health Issues. 2018; 28: 14
- The public health risks of crisis pregnancy centers.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2012; 44: 201
- Information about sexual health on crisis pregnancy center web sites: accurate for adolescents?.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2016; 29: 22
- Crisis pregnancy centers, poverty, and the expanding frontiers of American abortion politics.Politics Policy. 2013; 41: 985
- Crisis pregnancy center map.(Available:)https://crisispregnancycentermap.comDate accessed: September 10, 2018
- In the name of the mother: renegotiating conservative women’s authority in the crisis pregnancy center movement.Signs. 2012; 38: 203
- The Making of Pro-life Activists: How Social Movement Mobilization Works.University of Chicago Press, Chicago, IL2008
- What women seek from a pregnancy resource center.Contraception. 2016; 94: 168
- Informed decision making and abortion: crisis pregnancy centers, informed consent, and the First Amendment.J Law Med Ethics. 2015; 43: 51
- United States House of Representatives Committee on Energy and Commerce: April 12, 2019 Letter to Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Alex Azar.(Available:)https://energycommerce.house.gov/sites/democrats.energycommerce.house.gov/files/documents/HHS%20April%2017%2C%202019.pdfDate accessed: June 3, 2019
- At “crisis pregnancy centers,” critics say, ideology trumps evidence.JAMA. 2018; 320: 425
- Crisis pregnancy center websites: information, misinformation and disinformation.Contraception. 2014; 90: 601
- Why crisis pregnancy centers are legal but unethical.AMA J Ethics. 2018; 20: 267
- Abortion misinformation from crisis pregnancy centers in North Carolina.Contraception. 2012; 86: 752
- Contraceptive information on pregnancy resource center websites: a statewide content analysis.Contraception. 2018; 98: 158
- The spread of “post abortion syndrome” as social diagnosis.Soc Sci Med. 2014; 102: 18
- Counseling the adolescent about pregnancy options.Pediatrics. 1998; 101: 938
- Providing quality family planning services.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2014; 63: 1
- National Academies of Sciences Engineering, and Medicine: The safety and quality of abortion care in the United States. National Academies Press, Washington, DC2018
- Continuing pregnancy after mifepristone and “reversal” of first-trimester medical abortion: a systematic review.Contraception. 2015; 92: 206
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists: Facts are important: medication abortion “reversal” is not supported by science.(Available:)https://www.acog.org/-/media/Departments/Government-Relations-and-Outreach/FactsAreImportantMedicationAbortionReversal.ashxDate accessed: February 2, 2018
Conflict of Interest Statement: Nothing to disclose.
Disclosures: All authors contributed to the development, writing, and editing of this manuscript.