Being the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (JPAG) continues to be an exciting job. Every other month, when I get the “pick list” of articles ready for me to select and order the articles that are ready for production in the next issue, I am reminded of the diversity of our field, which I've called a potpourri.
1For this issue, I am again struck by the breadth and depth of our field, but also by how the “mix” of topics changes with each issue.
- Hillard P.J.A.
Pediatric and adolescent gynecology: the potpourri of our clinical practices.
J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2019; 32: 101-102
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology: the potpourri of our clinical practices.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2019; 32: 101-102
- The peer review process and celebrating journal reviewers.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2018; 31: 437-440
- Adolescent women with unintended pregnancy in low- and middle-income countries: reasons for discontinuation of contraception.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33: 144-148
- Adolescent endometriosis: an update.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33: 112-119
- Adolescents presenting to the emergency department with heavy menstrual bleeding.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33: 139-143
- Prepubertal vaginal bleeding: an inpatient series from a single center in Fujian China.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33 (IN THIS ISSUE)
- Preschool girl with vaginal bleeding due to pinworm endometritis.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33: 120-124
- DICER1-related embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma of the uterine corpus in a prepubertal girl.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33 (IN THIS ISSUE)
- Prepubertal bleeding as a presenting symptom of Von Willebrand disease: a case report.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33: 167-169
- Introducing a new journal club feature for JPAG.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33: 101-103
- Establishing a pediatric & adolescent gynecology sub-internship for medical students.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33: 202
- Sport, exercise and the menstrual cycle: where is the research?.Br J Sports Med. 2017; 51: 487-488
- Use of the menstrual cycle to enhance female sports performance and decrease sports-related injury.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33: 110-111
© 2020 Published by Elsevier Inc. on behalf of North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology.