Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.National Center for Health Statistics, Health, United States2018 (– Data Finder. Available: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/hus/contents2018.htm?search=Births. Accessed December 22, 2020)
- Social determinants of health and adverse maternal and birth outcomes in adolescent pregnancies: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2019; 33: 88
- Relationship of childhood abuse and household dysfunction to many of the leading causes of death in adults: the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) study.Am J Prev Med. 1998; 14: 245
- The reporting of maltreatment experiences during the Adult Attachment Interview in a sample of pregnant adolescents.Attach Hum Dev. 2012; 14: 119
- Trauma-informed care in a patient-centered medical home for adolescent mothers and their children.Psychol Serv. 2019; 16: 67
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): SAMHSA's concept of trauma and guidance for a trauma-informed approach.December 26, 2020 (Available:)Accessed)
- Integrating trauma-informed care into maternity care practice: conceptual and practical issues.J Midwifery Womens Health. 2017; 62: 661
- From treatment to healing: the promise of trauma-informed primary care.Womens Health Issues. 2015; 25: 193
- From treatment to healing: inquiry and response to recent and past trauma in adult health care.Womens Health Issues. 2019; 29: 97
- No, you need to explain what you are doing”: obstetric care experiences and preferences of adolescent mothers with a history of childhood trauma.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; (. In press)
- Adverse childhood experiences and teen sexual behaviors: the role of self-regulation and school-related factors.J Sch Health. 2020; 90: 830