We highly appreciate the comments of Prof. Ben W. Mol with regard to our study
1.and would like to address his comments.
- Ashour ASA
- El Sharkawy M
- Ali AS
- et al.
Comparative efficacy of vaginal misoprostol vs vaginal dinoprostone administered 3 hours prior to Copper T380A intrauterine device insertion in nulliparous women: a randomized controlled trial.
J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33: 559
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Comparative efficacy of vaginal misoprostol vs vaginal dinoprostone administered 3 hours prior to Copper T380A intrauterine device insertion in nulliparous women: a randomized controlled trial.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33: 559
- Blinding in pharmacological trials: the devil is in the details.Arch Dis Child. 2013; 98: 656
- Assessment of health literacy among outpatient clinics attendees at Ain Shams University Hospitals, Egypt: a cross-sectional study.Public Health. 2017; 151: 137
- The Cochrane Collaboration's tool for assessing risk of bias in randomised trials.BMJ. 2011; 343: d5928
- Comparison of vaginal misoprostol and dinoprostone for cervical ripening before diagnostic hysteroscopy in nulliparous women.Fertil Steril. 2015; 103: 1326
- A comparison of isosorbide mononitrate and misoprostol cervical ripening before suction evacuation.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 102: 583
- The effect of vitamin D and E vaginal suppositories on tamoxifen-induced vaginal atrophy in women with breast cancer.Support Care Cancer. 2019; 27: 1325
- Methyldopa versus nifedipine or no medication for treatment of chronic hypertension during pregnancy: a multicenter randomized clinical trial.Pregnancy Hypertens. 2019; 17: 54
- Is pain prophylaxis in minor gynaecological surgery of clinical value? A double-blind placebo controlled study of paracetamol 1 g versus lornoxicam 8 mg given orally.Ambul Surg. 2001; 9: 91
- No analgesic effect of ibuprofen or paracetamol vs placebo for hysterectomies.Eur J Pain Lond Engl. 1997; 1: 31
- [Analgesic effect of ibuprofen in pain after episiotomy].Ann Fr Anesth Reanim. 1992; 11: 22
- The effect of oral capsule of curcumin and vitamin E on the hot flashes and anxiety in postmenopausal women: a triple blind randomised controlled trial.Complement Ther Med. 2020; 48102267
- A study comparing trial registry entries of randomized controlled trials with publications of their results in a high impact factor journal.Journal of the American Medical Association. 2017; 8 (Perspect Clin Res): 167
- Discrepancies between registration and publication of randomised controlled trials: an observational study.JRSM Open. 2014; 5 (2042533313517688)
- How sample size influences research outcomes.Dent Press J Orthod. 2014; 19: 27
- Pessary compared with vaginal progesterone for the prevention of preterm birth in women with twin pregnancies and cervical length less than 38 mm: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 133: 459
- A: Letter re Pessary compared with vaginal progesterone for the prevention of preterm birth in women with twin pregnancies and cervical length less than 38 mm: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 134: 421
- A 5-year multicentre randomized controlled trial comparing personalized, frozen and fresh blastocyst transfer in IVF.Reprod Biomed Online. 2020; 41: 402
- Missing data in clinical trials: pitfalls and remedies.Int J Appl Basic Med Res. 2014; 4: S6
- Effects of prophylactic misoprostol administration prior to intrauterine device insertion in nulliparous women.Contraception. 2011; 84: 234
- Effect of topical glyceryl trinitrate cream on pain perception during intrauterine device insertion in multiparous women: a randomized double-blinded placebo-controlled study.J Gynecol Obstet Hum Reprod. 2019; 48: 715
Published online: March 20, 2021
Accepted: March 15, 2021
Received: March 11, 2021
© 2021 North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.