Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Racial/ethnic disparities in female sexual health from adolescence to young adulthood: how adolescent characteristics matter?.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 404-411
- Eating disorders in children and adolescents: a practical review and update for pediatric gynecologists.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 281-287
- Eating disorders thrive in anxious times, and pose a lethal threat.Health News from NPR. 2020; (Available from: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/09/08/908994616/eating-disorders-thrive-in-anxious-times-and-pose-a-lethal-threat Accessed March 28, 2021)
- Vulvar aphthous ulcer in an adolescent with COVID-19.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 418-420
- “No, you need to explain what you are doing”: obstetric care experiences and preferences of adolescent mothers with a history of childhood trauma.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpag.2021.01.006
- Obstetric trauma-informed care: pregnant adolescents’ voices.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 279-280
- Resident educaiton curriculum in pediatric and adolescent gynecology: the Short Curriculum 3.0.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 291-296