So much of the last year has been difficult for so many people. Activities that we used to take for granted—like seeing friends and colleagues every year at the Annual Clinical and Research Meeting (ACRM) of the North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (NASPAG)—have been absent. Zoom was OK for the ACRM meeting content, but we missed the chance hallway meetings and chats, the dinner conversations, and the happy hour encounters that keep us connected to our colleagues across the United States and internationally, and that foster a group sense of purpose in improving the health of young and adolescent girls.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Racial/ethnic disparities in female sexual health from adolescence to young adulthood: how adolescent characteristics matter?.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 404-411
- Eating disorders in children and adolescents: a practical review and update for pediatric gynecologists.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 281-287
- Eating disorders thrive in anxious times, and pose a lethal threat.Health News from NPR. 2020; (Available from: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/09/08/908994616/eating-disorders-thrive-in-anxious-times-and-pose-a-lethal-threat Accessed March 28, 2021)
- Vulvar aphthous ulcer in an adolescent with COVID-19.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 418-420
- “No, you need to explain what you are doing”: obstetric care experiences and preferences of adolescent mothers with a history of childhood trauma.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpag.2021.01.006
- Obstetric trauma-informed care: pregnant adolescents’ voices.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 279-280
- Resident educaiton curriculum in pediatric and adolescent gynecology: the Short Curriculum 3.0.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 291-296
© 2021 Published by Elsevier Inc. on behalf of North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology.