Interventions and Main Outcome Measures
- Common problems in pediatric and adolescent gynecology.Expert Rev Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 5: 311
- Emans, Laufer, and Goldstein's Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology.Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2020
- The process of 3D printed skull models for anatomy education.Comput Assist Surg. 2019; 23: 1
- Use of 3D printed models in resident education for the classification of acetabulum fractures.J Surg Educ. 2018; 75: 1679
- Utility of three-dimensional models in resident education on simple and complex intracardiac congenital heart defects.Congenit Heart Dis. 2018; 13: 1045
- Abdominal Hysterectomy Simulator with a 3D Printed Uterus. Presented at the APGO-CREOG Annual Meeting, Anchors Away, Navigating Your Course in Medical Education.National Harbor, MD, 2018
The authors indicate no conflicts of interest.
This work was presented, in part, as a virtual podium presentation at the North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Annual Clinical and Research Meeting on June 21, 2020.