Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- NASPAG statement on wellness.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33: 441
- The measurement of experienced burnout.J Organ Behav. 1981; 2: 99
- How to prevent burnout (maybe).Am J Surg. 2016; 212: 1251
- Confronting depression and suicide in physicians: a consensus statement.JAMA. 2003; 289: 3161
Medscape: ‘Death by 1000 Cuts’: Medscape National Physician Burnout & Suicide Report 2021. Available: https://www.medscape.com/slideshow/2021-lifestyle-burnout-6013456#1 accessed 072321.
- Provision of reproductive health for teens during a pandemic.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33: 331
- Single-dose human papillomavirus vaccination in low- and middle-income countries; time for implementation?.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 586-590
- What the pediatric and adolescent gynecology clinician needs to know about acne.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 591-596
- Recommendations for postoperative surveillance of pediatric benign ovarian neoplasms.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 666-672
- Breakthrough bleeding in transgender and gender diverse adolescents and young adults on long-term testosterone.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 706-716