Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- A case of unilateral haematocolps, haematometria, and haematosalpinx.J Obstet Gynaecol Br Emp. 1922; 29: 643
- Simultaneous occurrence of an open Gartner-duct cyst, a homolateral aplasia of the kidney and a double uterus as a typical syndrome of abnormalities.Geburtshilfe Frauenheilkd. 1971; 31: 340-347
- Unusual form of genital malformation with aplasia of the right kidney.Zentralbl Gynakol. 1976; 98: 559-562
- Obstructed hemivagina and ipsilateral renal anomaly (OHVIRA) syndrome: management and follow-up.Fertil Steril. 2007; 87: 918-922
- Congenital Pouch Colon.Anorectal Malformations in Children. Springer, Heidelberg2006: 211-221
- Gynaecological anomalies in patients with anorectal malformations.Pediatr Surg Int. 2019; 35: 967-970
- OHVIRA syndrome (obstructed hemivagina and ipsilateral renal anomaly) with uterus didelphys, an unusual presentation.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2012; 25: 23-25
- Vricella GJ Coplen DE Austin PF Roth EB Renal anomalies. In: The Kelalis-King-Belman Textbook of Clinical Pediatric Urology. Edited by SG Docimo. CRC Press;2019.pp, Florida2019: 348-366
- Pitfalls in the diagnosis and management of obstructive uterovaginal duplication: a series of 32 cases.Pediatrics. 2008; 122: 891-897
- Herlyn-Werner-Wunderlich syndrome-timely diagnosis is important to preserve fertility.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2012; 25: 111-112
- Gynaecological concerns in patients with anorectal malformations.Semin Pediatr Surg. 2010; 19: 139-145
- Long-term urologic and gynecologic follow-up and the importance of collaboration for patients with anorectal malformations.Semin Pediatr Surg. 2020; 29150987
- Diagnosis, management, and outcome of obstructed hemivagina and ipsilateral renal agenesis (OHVIRA syndrome): is there a correlation between MRI findings and outcome?.Clin Imaging. 2020; 59: 172-178
- Undiagnosed OHVIRA presenting as tubo-ovarian abscess managed with interval vaginal and abdominal drainage.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 256
- Didelphic uterus and obstructed hemivagina with renal agenesis: case report and review of the literature.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2004; 17: 137-141
- Endoscopic ablation of longitudinal vaginal septa in prepubertal girls: a minimally invasive alternative to open resection.J Pediatr Urol. 2010; 6: 464-468
- Obstructed hemivagina and ipsilateral renal agenesis (OHVIRA) syndrome should be redefined as ipsilateral renal anomalies: cases of symptomatic atrophic and dysplastic kidney with ectopic ureter to obstructed hemivagina.J Pediatr Urol. 2015; 11: 77.e1-77.e6
Competing Interests: No competing interests.
Funding Statement: This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Ethics Statement: Ethical approvement was not required because the patient was managed and treated as per standard institutional protocol. Written and informed consent was obtained from the parents prior to submission of images and information about the patient.