Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- The battered-child syndrome.JAMA. 1962; 181: 17-24
- Trauma-informed care.Encyclopedia of Social Work. 2013; (AvailableAccessed November 22, 2021)https://doi.org/10.1093/acrefore/9780199975839.013.1063
- Overview: the "wife-beater's wife" reconsidered.Am J Psychiatry. 1980; 137: 1336-1347
- Physical abuse in pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 1985; 66: 185-190
- Universal precautions: the case for consistently trauma-informed reproductive healthcare.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2021; (S0002-9378(21)00880-2. Online ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2021.08.012
- Relationship of childhood abuse and household dysfunction to many of the leading causes of death in adults: the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Study.Am J Prev Med. 1998; 14: 245-258
- Violence prevention—adverse childhood experiences.Resources. April 6, 2021; (Available) (Accessed November 22, 2021)https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/aces/resources.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fviolenceprevention%2Facestudy%2Fresources.html
- The National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey (NISVS): 2015 Data Brief—Updated Release.National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Division of Violence Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA2018
- Adult manifestation of childhood sexual abuse, number 259, July 2000. Clinical management guidelines for obstetrician-gynecologists.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2001; 74: 311-320
- Caring for Patients Who Have Experienced Trauma: ACOG Committee Opinion, Number 825.Obstet Gynecol. 2021; 137: e94-e99
- Contraception: adherence? Compliance? Successful use? And how do we know?.J Womens Health. 2010; 19: 2157-2158
Troutman M, et al: Informed care for the gynecologic day surgical patient with a history of sexual trauma. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 2022; 35(1):3–6.
- Reprint of: obstetric trauma-informed care: pregnant adolescents’ voices.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 437-438
- “No, you need to explain what you are doing”: obstetric care experiences and preferences of adolescent mothers with a history of childhood trauma.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2022; 34: 538-545
- The role of surgery in antenatal ovarian torsion: retrospective evaluation of 28 cases and review of the literature.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2022; 35: 18-22
- Analysis of the Timing of Puberty in a Recent Cohort of Italian Girls: evidence for Earlier Onset Compared to Previous Studies.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2022; 35: 23-29
- Reduced activity and quality of life in women soldiers with heavy menstrual bleeding and dysmenorrhea.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2022; 35: 53-58
- Effectiveness of contraceptive decision aids in adolescents and young adults: a systematic review.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2022; 35: 7-17