Design, Setting, Participants, and Measures
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Presence of germ cells in disorders of sex development: implications for fertility potential and preservation.J Urol. 2017; 197: 937-943
- Proceedings of the working group session on fertility preservation for individuals with gender and sex diversity.Transgend Health. 2016; 1: 99-107
- Fertility outcome and information on fertility issues in individuals with different forms of disorders of sex development: findings from the dsd-LIFE study.Fertil Steri. 2017; 108: 822-831
- Future fertility for individuals with differences of sex development: parent attitudes and perspectives about decision-making.J Pediatr Urol. 2017; 13: 402-413
- Sexuality in adults with differences/disorders of sex development (dsd): findings from the dsd-LIFE study.J Sex Marital Ther. 2019; 45: 688-705
- Classic congenital adrenal hyperplasia and its impact on reproduction.Fertil Steril. 2019; 111: 7-12
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)–a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Interdisciplinary care in disorders/differences of sex development (DSD): the psychosocial component of the DSD-Translational research network.Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet. 2017; 175: 279-292
- Genetics of disorders of sex development: the DSD-TRN experience.Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am. 2017; 46: 519-537
- Successful pregnancy in a Swyer syndrome patient with preexisting hypertension.Fertil Steril. 2011; 96: e83-e85
- Factors affecting fertility decision-making among transgender adolescents and young adults.LGBT Health. 2019; 6: 107-115
Conflict of Interest Statement: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Funding Sources: This study was developed and funded as part of the DSD-TRN R01 HD068138