Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Meaning and clinical interest of the anatomic variations in the 21st century.Eur J Anat. 2019; 7: 1-3
- Literature review of anatomical variations: clinical significance, identification approach, and teaching strategies.Curēus (Palo Alto, CA). 2021;; 13 (e14451-e14451)https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.14451
- Representations of race and skin tone in medical textbook imagery.Soc Sci Med. 2018; 202: 38-42
- Medical textbooks use white, heterosexual men as a 'universal model'.ScienceDaily. 2008; (Available:) (Accessed November 26, 2021)
- Sexism and anatomy, as discerned in textbooks and as perceived by medical students at Cardiff University and University of Paris Descartes.J Anat. 2014; 224: 352-365
- The normal vulva, vulvar examination, and evaluation tools.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 58: 442-452
- From diversity and inclusion to antiracism in medical training institutions.Acad Med. 2021; 96: 798-801https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0000000000004017