Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Adverse pregnancy outcomes in adolescents and young women with systemic lupus erythematosus: a national estimate.Pediatr Rheumatol. 2018; 16: 1-6
- Pediatric subspecialists’ practices and attitudes regarding sexual and reproductive healthcare for adolescent and young adult women prescribed teratogenic medications.J Pediatr. 2021; 233: 227-232
- Communication about contraception with adolescent females with asthma in pediatric visits.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33: 372-376
- Contraceptive provision to adolescent females prescribed teratogenic medications.Pediatrics. 2016; 137
SAS Institute Inc. SAS 9.4. Cary, NC, 2013
- Pediatricians’ attitudes and beliefs about long-acting reversible contraceptives influence counseling.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2017; 30: 47-52
The findings were presented at the North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Virtual Annual Clinical and Research Meeting, March 18-20, 2021, in an oral presentation entitled, “A missed opportunity? Sexual activity screening and referral to gynecology services among adolescent women with chronic disease in the pediatric subspecialty setting.”