Main Outcome Measures
Results and Conclusions
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Anogenital lichen sclerosus in women.J R Soc Med. 1996; 89: 694-698
- Childhood vulvar lichen sclerosus: an increasingly common problem.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2001; 44: 803-806
- The high rate of familial lichen sclerosus suggests a genetic contribution: an observational cohort study.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2010; 24: 1031-1034
- Lichen sclerosus in children and adolescents.Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 25: 370-374
- Childhood lichen sclerosus—a challenge for clinicians.Pediatr Dermatol. 2013; 30: 444-450
- Clobetasol propionate in the treatment of premenarchal vulvar lichen sclerosus.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 98: 588-591
- Successful treatment of anogenital lichen sclerosus with topical tacrolimus.Arch Dermatol. 2003; 139: 922-924
- Childhood vulvar lichen sclerosus. The course after puberty.J Reprod Med. 2002; 47: 706-709
- Childhood onset vulvar lichen sclerosus does not resolve at puberty: a prospective case series.Pediatr Dermatol. 2009; 26: 725-729
National Health Statistics Reports Number 146 ν September 10, 2020. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Center for Health Statistics Trends and Patterns in Menarche in the United States: 1995 through 2013–2017 by Gladys M. Martinez, Ph.D.
- The impact of vulvar lichen sclerosus on sexual dysfunction.J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2014; 23: 765-770https://doi.org/10.1089/jwh.2014.4805