Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Clinical management of menstruation in adolescent females with developmental delay.Endocrinologist. 2004; 14: 87-92
- Suppression of menstruation in adolescents with severe learning disabilities.Arch Dis Child. 2007; 92: 629-632
- Adolescents with special needs: clinical challenges in reproductive health care.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2016; 29: 2-6
- Usage of the levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system (LNG-IUS) in adolescence: what is the evidence so far?.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2017; 295: 529-541
- Complication rates associated with levonorgestrel intrauterine system use in adolescents with developmental disabilities.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2014; 27: 25-28
- Intrauterine device use in adolescents with disabilities.Pediatrics. 2020; 146 (PMID: 32719107)e20200016https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2020-0016
- Menstrual suppression with the levonorgestrel intrauterine system in girls with developmental delay.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2012; 25: 308-313
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of Interest Statement: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.