Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
NASPAG: Available: www.naspag.org. Accessed June 1, 2022.
CMS: Available: www.cms.gov. Accessed June 1, 2022.
- Double discrimination, the pay gap in gynecologic surgery, and its association with quality of care.Obstet Gynecol. 2021; 137: 657-661
ABOG: Available: www.abog.org. Accessed June 1, 2022.
- Compensation among graduated fellowship in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery fellows.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2015; 22: 469-474
- Is Adam worth more than Eve? The financial impact of gender bias in the federal reimbursement of gynecological procedures.Gynecol Oncol. 1997; 64: 372-377
- Referral to pediatric surgical specialists.Pediatrics. 2014; 133: 350-356
- Comparison of pediatric surgical outcomes by the surgeon's degree of specialization in children.J Pediatr Surg. 2013; 48: 1657-1663
- Effect of surgical specialty on management of adnexal masses in children and adolescents: an 8-year single-center review.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2020; 33: 89-92
- Adnexal torsion in children and adolescents: a retrospective review of 245 cases at a single institution.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2019; 32: 64-69
- National trends in the surgical treatment of ovarian torsion in children: an analysis of 2041 pediatric patients utilizing the nationwide inpatient sample.Am Surg. 2015; 81: 844-848
- Incidence and trends of pediatric ovarian torsion hospitalizations in the United States, 2000-2006.Pediatrics. 2010; 125: 532-538
- Variation in oophorectomy rates for children with ovarian torsion across US children's hospitals.J Pediatr. 2021; 231 (e1): 269-272
- Care pathways in US healthcare settings: current successes and limitations, and future challenges.Am J Manag Care. 2016; 22: 53-62
- Rate of oophorectomy for benign indications in a children's hospital: influence of a gynecologist.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2017; 30: 234-238
- Non-obstructive Mullerian anomalies.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2014; 27: 386-395
- Obstructive reproductive tract anomalies.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2014; 27: 396-402
- The association between Mullerian anomalies and perinatal outcome.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2019; 32: 51-57
- Review of surgical neovagina techniques and management of vaginal stricture.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2022; 35: 121-126
- ACOG Committee Opinion No. 728: Mullerian agenesis: diagnosis, management, and treatment.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131: e35-e42
- Reproductive surgery for mullerian anomalies: a review of progress in the last decade.Fertil Steril. 2019; 112: 408-416
- Vaginal surgery for congenital anomalies.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 53: 115-124
- ASRM Mullerian anomalies classification 2021.Fertil Steril. 2021; 116: 1238-1252
- Deliver us from injustice: reforming the U.S. healthcare system.J Bioeth Inq. 2020; 17: 257-270
- An academic perspective of participation in healthcare redesign.Health Res Policy Syst. 2019; 17: 87
- Attitudes of trainees in obstetrics and gynecology regarding the structure of residency training.Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 134: 22S-28S
- Impact of a surgical subspecialty roundtable on career perception for preclerkship medical students.J Surg Res. 2021; 259: 493-499
- Practice characteristics and job satisfaction of private practice and academic surgeons.JAMA Surg. 2021; 156: 247-254
- is there a shortage of obstetrician-gynecologists?.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2017; 44: 121-132
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of Interest Statement