Summary and Conclusion
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Retrospective study of the prevalence and risk factors of clitoral adhesions: women's health providers should routinely examine the glans clitoris.Sex Med. 2018; 6: 2
- Clinical presentation of clitorodynia associated with clitoral adhesions and keratin pearls.J Sex Med. 2022; 19: 8
- Labial adhesions and outcomes of office management.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2013; 28: 2
- (Edited by)Chronic clitoral pain and clitorodynia.in: Goldstein A Pukall C Goldstein I Female Sexual Pain Disorders: Evaluation and Management. 2nd ed. John Wiley & Sons Ltd., New Jersey2021: 375-380 (Edited by)
- Clitorodynia in a pediatric patient: lysis of clitoral adhesions following dorsal nerve block.J Sex Med. 2017; 14: 6
- Successful management of PGAD and clitorodynia caused by a closed compartment syndrome.J Sex Med. 2016; 13: 5
- Treatment of prepubertal labial adhesions: a randomized controlled trial.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2019; 32: 3
- Clinical recommendation: labial adhesions.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2015; 28: 5
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
There was no source of funding for this study, nor do the authors have any financial interests to disclose.
Previously presented: (Poster Presentation) 33rd Annual North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (NASPAG) Annual Clinical and Research Meeting. New Orleans, LA. April 2019.