Summary and Conclusion
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Small-cell carcinoma of the ovary, hypercalcemic type–genetics, new treatment targets, and current management guidelines.Clin Cancer Res. 2020; 26: 3908-3917
- Small cell carcinoma of the ovary, hypercalcemic type: clinical and imaging review.Curr Probl Diagn Radiol. 2018; 47: 333-339
- An in-depth look at small cell carcinoma of the ovary, hypercalcemic type (SCCOHT): clinical implications from recent molecular findings.J Cancer. 2019; 10: 223
- Small-cell carcinoma of the ovary of hypercalcemic type (malignant rhabdoid tumor of the ovary): a review with recent developments on pathogenesis.Surg Pathol Clin. 2016; 9: 215-226
- A population-based analysis of 1037 malignant ovarian tumors in the pediatric population.J Surg Res. 2009; 156: 45-49
- Small cell carcinoma of the ovary, hypercalcemic type: a clinicopathological analysis of 150 cases.Am J Surg Pathol. 1994; 18: 1102-1116
- Small cell carcinoma of ovary, hypercalcemic type: cytologic, histopathologic, and immunohistochemical landscapes of a rare case.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 98-102
- Results of a prospective dose-intensive regimen in 27 patients with small cell carcinoma of the ovary of the hypercalcemic type.Ann Oncol. 2007; 18: 1985-1989
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of Interest Statement: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.