Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Abortion Surveillance—United States, 2019.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2021; 70: 1-29
- Medical Management of Abortion.WHO, Editor, Geneva2018
Verma, N., et al., Society of Family Planning Interim Clinical Recommendations: Self-managed Abortion. 2022.
- Medical Impact of Roe Reversal Goes Well Beyond Abortion Clinics, Doctors Say.The New York Times. New York Times, New York, New York2022
- Side Effects Public Media.Indiana's New Abortion Ban May Drive Some Young OB-GYNs to Leave a State Where They're Needed. NPR, Kaiser Health News, 2022
- A Challenge for Antiabortion States: Doctos Reluctant to Work There.The Washington Post. The Washington Post, Washington DC2022
- What New Abortion Bans Mean for the Youngest Patients.The New York Times. New York Times, New York, New York2022
- Declines in Pregnancies among U.S. Adolescents from 2007 to 2017: Behavioral Contributors to the Trend.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2022; 35: 676-684
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) implementation and adolescent births by insurance type: An interrupted time series analysis of births between 2009 and 2017 in the United States.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2022; 35: 685-691
- Normalizing Normal in Medical Education: A Call to Action.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2022; 35: 612-613
- NASPAG Position Statement: Eliminating Period Poverty in Adolescents and Young Adults Living in North America.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2022; 35: 609-611