- Kremen J
- Harris RM
- Aston CE
- et al.
- Nokoff NJ
- Palmer B
- Mullins AJ
- et al.
- Suorsa-Johnson KI
- Gardner MD
- Brinkman W
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Exploring factors associated with decisions about feminizing genitoplasty in differences of sex development.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpag.2022.08.004
- Prospective assessment of cosmesis before and after genital surgery.J Pediatr Urol. 2017; 13 (.e1-28.e6): 28
- A survey of healthcare professionals' perceptions of the decisional needs of parents with an infant born with a disorder/difference of sex development.J Pediatr Urol. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2022.09.015
- Reference values for the external genitalia of full-term and pre-term female neonates.Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2021; 106: 39-44
- Country-based reference values and international comparisons of clitoral size in healthy Nigerian newborn infants.Acta Paediatr. 2015; 104: 1286-1290
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia: results of medical therapy on appearance of external genitalia.J Pediatr Urol. 2010; 6: 555-559
- Gender dysphoria and gender change in chromosomal females with congenital adrenal hyperplasia.Arch Sex Behav. 2005; 34: 389-397
- Fully Masculinized 46,XX individuals with congenital adrenal Hyperplasia: perspective regarding sex of rearing and surgery.Int J Fertil Steril. 2022; 16: 128-131
Brown A: About 5% of young adults in the U.S. say their gender is different from their sex assigned at birth. Available: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/06/07/about-5-of-young-adults-in-the-u-s-say-their-gender-is-different-from-their-sex-assigned-at-birth/. Accessed October 20, 2022
- Gender-role behaviour and gender identity in girls with classical congenital adrenal hyperplasia.BMC Pediatr. 2021; 21: 262
- Effects on gender identity of prenatal androgens and genital appearance: evidence from girls with congenital adrenal hyperplasia.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003; 88: 1102-1106
- Sexual function and genital sensitivity following feminizing genitoplasty for congenital adrenal hyperplasia.J Urol. 2008; 179: 634-638
- Long-term results of surgical treatment and patient-reported outcomes in congenital adrenal hyperplasia-a multicenter European registry study.J Clin Med. 2022; 11: 4629
- Urinary continence outcomes following vaginoplasty in patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia.J Pediatr Urol. 2017; 13: 38.e1-38.e7
- Long-term urinary symptoms in adolescent and adult women with congenital adrenal hyperplasia.J Pediatr Urol. 2018; 14: 240.e1-240.e5
- Lower urinary tract symptoms after feminizing genitoplasty.J Pediatr Urol. 2013; 9: 23-26
- Illness uncertainty longitudinally predicts distress among caregivers of children born with DSD.J Pediatr Psychol. 2020; 45: 1053-1062
- Children with disorders of sex development: a qualitative study of early parental experience.Int J Pediatr Endocrinol. 2011; (10)
- Subjective need for psychological support (PsySupp) in parents of children and adolescents with disorders of sex development (dsd).Eur J Pediatr. 2015; 174: 1287-1297
- Changes in levels of parental distress after their child with atypical genitalia undergoes genitoplasty.J Pediatr Urol. 2017; 13: 32.e1-32.e6
World Health Organization: Female genital mutilation. Available: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/female-genital-mutilation. Accessed October 20, 2022
Bonobo3D: Paediatric surgeon Mika Venhola on INTERSEX. Available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riNtxjntqZE. Accessed October 20, 2022