Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.5th ed. American Psychiatric Publishing, 2013
- Prevalence of intellectual disability: A meta-analysis of population-based studies.Research in developmental disabilities. 2011; 32: 419-436
- Etiology and the Genetic Basis of Intellectual Disability in the Pediatric Population.SEEMEDJ. 2017; 1: 144-153
- Hormonal Contraceptives, Intrauterine Devices, Gonadotropin-releasing Hormone Analogues and Testosterone: Menstrual Suppression in Special Adolescent Populations.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2019; 32: S23-Ss9
- A model clinic approach to the reproductive health concerns of the mentally handicapped.Obstet Gynecol. 1986; 68: 185-188
- Clinical Management of Menstruation in Adolescent Females With Developmental Delay.The Endocrinologist. 2004; 14: 87-92
- Menstrual Problems Experienced by Women with Learning Disabilities.Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities. 2006; 19: 364-373
- Gynecologic issues of adolescents with Down syndrome, autism, and cerebral palsy.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2010; 23: 11-15
- Menstruation in girls and adolescents: using the menstrual cycle as a vital sign.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 2245-2250
- Menstruation in girls and adolescents: using the menstrual cycle as a vital sign.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 108: 1323-1328
- Menstrual and contraceptive issues among young women with developmental delay: a retrospective review of cases at the Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2005; 18: 157-162
Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, 4th ed, (1994).
- The Turkish version of the Childhood Health Assessment Questionnaire (CHAQ) and the Child Health Questionnaire (CHQ).Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2001; 19: S158-S162
- Measures of pediatric function: The Child Health Assessment Questionnaire (CHAQ), Juvenile Arthritis Functional Assessment Report (JAFAR), Juvenile Arthritis Functional Assessment Scale (JAFAS), Juvenile Arthritis Functional Status Index (JASI), and Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeons of North America (POSNA) Pediatric Musculoskeletal Functional Health Questionnaire.Arthritis Care & Research. 2003; 49: S5-S14
- Menstruation in Girls and Adolescents: Using the Menstrual Cycle as a Vital Sign.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 126: e143-e1e6
- What Do We Know, and What Do We Teach?.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2018; 31: 331-332
- The FIGO recommendations on terminologies and definitions for normal and abnormal uterine bleeding.Semin Reprod Med. 2011; 29: 383-390
- Premenstrual Syndrome, and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder. 2014; : 15-24
MEMİK DNÇ. Çocuklar İçin Yaşam Kalitesi Ölçeğinin 13-18 Yaş Ergen Formunun Geçerlik ve Güvenilirliği. 2007.
- Mental Handicap Research. 1994; 7: 51-63
- Challenges Faced by Primary Caretakers of Adolescent Girls with Intellectual Disability during their Menstrual Cycle in Puducherry: A Mixed Method Study.Indian J Community Med. 2021; 46: 416-420
- The impact of menstruation in adolescents with disabilities related to cerebral palsy.Arch Dis Child. 2010; 95: 526-530
- Management of Menstrual Disorder in Adolescent Girls with Intellectual Disabilities: A Blessing or a Curse?.Obstetrics and Gynecology International. 2018; 20189795681
- Caring for a daughter with intellectual disabilities in managing menstruation: a mother's perspective.J Intellect Dev Disabil. 2012; 37: 1-10
- Ornstein MP. Trends in menstrual concerns and suppression in adolescents with developmental disabilities.J Adolesc Health. 2013; 53: 407-412
- Healthy Ageing – Adults with Intellectual Disabilities: Women's Health and Related Issues.Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities. 2001; 14: 195-217
- Pubertal development in Rett syndrome deviates from typical females.Pediatr Neurol. 2014; 51: 769-775
- Pober BR. Early puberty in Williams syndrome.Clin Dysmorphol. 1999; 8: 117-121
- Premature sexual development in individuals with neurodevelopmental disabilities.Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. 1999; 41: 392-395
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue treatment for precocious puberty. Twenty years of experience.Endocr Dev. 2005; 8: 94-125
Fegan L. Sexuality and people with intellectual disability /Lydia Fegan, Anne Rauch; with contributions by Wendy McCarthy. Rauch A, McCarthy WSe, the intellectually h, editors. Sydney: MacLennan & Petty; 1993.
- Studies in the involvement of prostaglandins in uterine symptomatology and pathology.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1976; 83: 337-341
- The proxy problem: child report versus parent report in health-related quality of life research.Qual Life Res. 1998; 7: 387-397
- Assessing quality of life: mother-child agreement in depressed and non-depressed Hungarian.Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2009; 18: 265-273
- Intimate partner violence and sexual abuse among LGBT people: eScholarship.University of California, 2015